The squadron Administration Department is responsible for managing cadet enrollment, cadet personnel records and information, and cadet attendance during training and squadron activities.
- If you are unable to attend ANY Cadet event – You MUST do ONE of the following:
- Fill in the ABSENCE form at the top of this page.
- Leave a message at the Squadron: 905-838-2133 or email email@example.com
- Containing the following information
- NAME, RANK, DATE of absence and the REASON for your absence.
- Inform your Flight Sergeant or Flight 2IC
- Always follow the chain of Command
- On regular parade nights (Tuesday) you must phone in before 1830 (6:30 p.m.)
- It is YOUR responsibility to call or fill in the form, if you are going to be absent.
- If you’re going to be absent for more than 1 training night, the CO/AdminO needs to be informed.
Ontario Health Card Information
- Check the expiry date on your Health Card *Please note due to COVID-19 OHIP Card expiration has been indefinitely extended
- If you do not have a valid Health Card you CANNOT attend any Cadet function
- You MUST supply the AdminO with a copy of your new Health Card