The squadron Administration Department is responsible for managing cadet enrollment, cadet personnel records and information, and cadet attendance during training and squadron activities.
- If you are unable to attend ANY Cadet activity – You MUST do ONE of the following:
- Notify the Administration Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Containing the following information
- NAME, RANK, DATE of absence and the REASON for your absence.
- Inform your Flight Sergeant or Flight 2IC
- Always follow the chain of Command
- On regular parade nights (Monday) you must provide notification prior to 1800hrs
- It is YOUR responsibility to send an email, if you are going to be absent.
- If you’re going to be absent for more than 1 training night, the CO/AdminO needs to be informed.
Ontario Health Card Information
- Check the expiry date on your Health Card
- If you do not have a valid Health Card you CANNOT attend any Cadet activity
- You MUST supply the AdminO with a copy of your new Health Card number