The squadron Administration Department is responsible for managing cadet enrollment, cadet personnel records and information, and cadet attendance during training and squadron activities.
2020-2021 Electronic Returning Cadet Registration
Each cadet must complete the following documents on an annual basis to ensure that your cadet personnel file is kept up to date. For 2020/2021, Returning Cadet Registration will be conducted electronically by email, including registration forms and registration and lottery ticket fee payment. Annual Validation forms will be emailed to each cadet by the Administration Officer. Parents and cadets are asked to review this form to ensure that your personal information, contact details and health questionnaire are current and correct. These forms must be signed by a parent/guardian and returned by email along with the forms available for download below.
Please complete the following forms and email to the Administration Department at email@example.com No Later Than Oct 30:
- Code of Conduct – Returning & Transferring Cadets
- Disclosure Of Personal Information
- SSC Cadet Registration Form – 2020/2021
- SSC Parent Volunteer Form
SSC Cadet Registration and Lottery Ticket Fundraising
The Squadron Sponsoring Committee, the local body of the Air Cadet League of Canada, levies fees to help fund the operations of the squadron not provided by the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces.
Payment of registration and lottery ticket prepayment fees are to be paid to the Squadron Sponsoring Committee (SSC) by email money transfer (e-transfer). Please submit your payment of $190 ($130 registration + $60 lottery ticket) per cadet to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the message section the name of the cadet or cadets you are making payment for. If prompted to supply a security question, please set the password to SnowyOwl. We also ask you to send a separate email confirmation of payment of fees, along with the names of the cadets you have paid for to the same email address.
- If you are unable to attend ANY Cadet event – You MUST do ONE of the following:
- Fill in the ABSENCE form at the top of this page.
- Leave a message at the Squadron: 905-838-2133 or email email@example.com
- Containing the following information
- NAME, RANK, DATE of absence and the REASON for your absence.
- Inform your Flight Sergeant or Flight 2IC
- Always follow the chain of Command
- On regular parade nights (Tuesday) you must phone in before 1830 (6:30 p.m.)
- It is YOUR responsibility to call or fill in the form, if you are going to be absent.
- If you’re going to be absent for more than 1 training night, the CO/AdminO needs to be informed.
Ontario Health Card Information
- Check the expiry date on your Health Card *Please note due to COVID-19 OHIP Card expiration has been indefinitely extended
- If you do not have a valid Health Card you CANNOT attend any Cadet function
- You MUST supply the AdminO with a copy of your new Health Card